An outline of
Safety and Security Policy
Ensuring safety and health is the corporate management foundation and social responsibility of DYNAX Corporation. In order to realize a "safe and comfortable workplace where people can work with peace of mind," we will continue to promote occupational safety and health activities with the participation of all employees under the following policy.
- Create comfortable, healthy, and risk-free “zero accident” workplaces.
- Utilize the occupational health and safety management system and aim to continuously improve our safety and health standards.
- Create a culture that allows employees to speak their minds and stimulate safety and health activities.
- Raise the level of risk assessment for all hazards and harmful factors in the workplace to prevent occupational accidents.
- We will comply with safety and health-related laws and regulations, review our voluntary standards, aim for "zero accidents and no illness", and continue to improve the work environment in relation to noise, odors, chemical substances, etc. to create a comfortable workplace.
- We aim to develop a culture and employees so that the true causes of a disaster are clarified and thoroughly manage and manage permanent measures.
- In implementing this policy, we will invest appropriate management resources and continuously implement effective improvements.
April 1, 2020
Chitose District General Safety and Health Manager
Tomakomai District General Safety and Health Manager